Monday, September 10, 2012

Goodbye Forever!

      
         We would like to take a moment of silence in the departing of our well-respected car. While it was my second car, it was the first car that my wife & I had together! It has been a great car & has given many years of trusted support in our many ventures!
         It will be very missed in the Brock Household, especially evidenced by my wife on two occasions saying, "I really miss our white car. I can't believe it was sold so fast!" "We will truly miss you, Betsy!"
       Praise the Lord, we sold it yesterday to a lady & her family, who were very excited to get a car! I was able to sell the car for $1,000, which was what I wanted to get out of the car! Praise the Lord!
       If you would like to pay tribute to the old white bomb, please leave a detailed comment. (HAHA LOL!)

1 comment:

  1. You will truly be missed. You have left an imprint on my heart! I remember the first day I heard you sputter into the church parking lot....we formed an insta-bond. whatever..

    Anyway, I can't believe you guys got $1000 out of it...no offense =)

    ReplyDelete