Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Hearty Thank-You to our Faithful Readers

      We would like to thank our faithful readers for reading our blog! It amazes me as dry and non-humorous as our blog is that there are still faithful readers! We just love our "fans"! (I will be sending autographs if you would like one! Just put your name and address in the comments section and I will send an autograph, which will be worth millions of dollars in a million years!)  To some a blog is "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH"! But hey, if it helps pass time then "whatever floats your boat floats your boat!"
       Enough with the rambling, Thank you for your faithful reading! It brings a tear to my eye! Its like roses in my noses! (WAIT, I'm rambling again!)
       A special "Thank-you" to Madison R., who reads our blog faithfully! She has told us numerous times that she is a fan of ours! You're the BEST Madison! We enjoy your happiness that flows from your innermost being! "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine..." (Prov. 17:22)  Thanks! Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Day!

2 comments:

  1. O my Goodness! I am so honored! I am so excited I finally made it into one of your posts! =) LOL! Love you guys!

    BTW, I voted your baby would be naughty......

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think your blog is super interesting! I guess that is why I read it everyday :) I am going to guess Tyler posted this one.....it definitely sounds like something he would say. But then again this person sounds pretty emotional, so it might be Mary! ;)

    Madison

    ReplyDelete