Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

     Hello everyone out there who reads our blog!!  I am very sorry that it has been such a long time since we posted anything.  As normal our life has been happily moving along at an increased pace.  We are now in the 4th quarter of school, and as my piano teacher used to say..."PTL" (Praise the Lord!).  I cannot believe that in just about 9 weeks I will say goodbye to my little people for 3 whole months!  Of course, there will be another little person entering my life shortly thereafter.
     I had my 28 week appointment yesterday, and baby was alive and kicking!  His little heartbeat was 150!  I also had to drink a bottle full of glucose and have my blood taken.  After all of that sugar intake I got a little light-headed and my ears were buzzing.  Since I did not get a call within a day, I guess I passed my test!  For any of you who are interested, our baby right now is about the size of a rutabaga, as one of my sources tells me.  Seeing that he started out the size of a dot, I say he is doing pretty well!  We still have not decided on a name for the little guy. We have had a lot of fun laughing at some of the names we have seen in baby name books. There is one name that we are strongly leaning towards, but I will not reveal it at this time!!!
     Another news item of importance is that we will be moving to a two bedroom apartment on Saturday!  The youth group is going to be coming to help us, which will be a blessing.  I really do not enjoy living in an apartment full of boxes, but I know that in just a few days it will all be over.  I am thanking the Lord that an apartment came open for us to move into before the baby is born, because I think it would be much more difficult to do later.
      I will have to close this short update for now, but will do my best to post more in the near future.  God has truly been blessing us, and we have nothing to complain of.  Goodbye till later!
    

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A BLESSING THAT THE YOUTH GROUP IS HELPING YOU!! WE KNOW ALL ABOUT MOVING, DON'T WE?!!!

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete