Although I am sure that most of you who read this already know, I wanted to officially announce that our little boy has arrived!!! He was born on June 8th--4 days early--at 11:45 p.m. When he came, there was a huge sigh of relief from both Tyler and myself, seeing that I had been in labor since 9:00 p.m. the night before! Let me tell you, those were the 26 longest hours of my life, and I am thinking of Tyler's life too! Nehemiah weighed 8 lbs. 4 1/2 oz. and was 22 in. long.
We are so very thankful for the little life that God has given us. In the early mornings as I took walks with him through the hospital halls I found myself praying over and over that the Lord would lead us as we raise him. It definitely changes your outlook on life to know that you are fully responsible for the little bundle you are holding in your arms. We love him dearly, even though he chose to not fall sleep until 4:30 a.m. last night! I am sure that as the days progress, we will have more stories to tell about him. We have taken many, many pictures already, and will try to make it a point to post some of them soon!
To Elevate the Soul
8 years ago
I am so excited about your beautiful bundle of joy! Congratulations! You have definitely been blessed :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mary & Tyler!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mary and Tyler! I can't wait to see more pictures on here. :)
ReplyDelete