This was after I had been in labor for 23 hrs.or so. If someone had told me that I had almost 4 more hours to go I probably would not have been smiling! (neither would Tyler probably) I guess that is why the Lord does not let us know ahead of time what is going to happen!
He finally came!!
A tired Daddy was the first one to hold him
A very, very tired Mommy was relieved to carry him in her arms, as opposed to where she had carried him before!
Content in the Hospital
Ready to go home!!!
First Car Ride
Home from the hospital
His favorite chair
First Doctor Visit--4 days old
First walk...Mommy made a mental note when she got home that it is not a real good idea to go on a long walk that involves hills 4 days after delivering a baby!!!
Ready for a diaper change
Sleeping with Daddy
Grandma got to visit and was a BIG help!
Sleeping
Trying to decide if he likes his crib or not
Not real excited after his FIRST bath
We feel so blessed to have Nehemiah in our lives! We went to his 2 week checkup and he had already gained 1lb. 4oz.! The doctor said he was "off the charts" with his growth. Praise the Lord for His goodness...our cup is overflowing!
Mary he is adorable!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteTabitha McNEILLY :)
Congratulations! He's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures, Mare :) That is really nice Mom got to go help out, I bet she really enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete~Steph
He's so precious!! Can't wait to see you guys next month! His Aunt Liz wants to snuggle him!! :)
ReplyDeleteTyler and Mary, Congratulations on your newborn! It is exciting to watch college friends around the country serving the Lord and raising children in the Lord's work! - Paul J. Hoover
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congratulations! :) I love the pictures! He is precious, and I'm so glad that everyone is doing well.
ReplyDelete~Michelle