Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ready for Church



In this picture I think he fits the nickname that my friend Rachel has for him...
"Mr. Pickles"

5 comments:

  1. All I can say is, "Oh my doodness!!!" No, that was not a spelling mistake. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Mare and Tyler! He is absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!! Little Picky is looking a tad bit "older" these days :)

    Love,

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big! I love the outfit too. Has his hair calmed down a little bit, or did you just comb it? When we saw him, his hair was so cute...sticking straight in all directions! Hope you all are doing well.
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Andrea!
    Yes he is getting big! The day of the picture I had JUST combed his hair down with water...it lasted about 5 minutes:)! We are all doing well and keeping very busy!--Mary

    ReplyDelete