Thursday, February 21, 2013

Before and After

     About a year ago, Tyler began "Eating For Life" when he realized the importance of eating right and being healthy.  Since that time he has lost 50 lbs.  During the time that he started eating right and exercising I was expecting Nehemiah.  After Nehemiah was born I realized that all the weight you gain during a pregnancy doesn't just dissappear the day after the baby is born!!  I was also about 40 lbs. heavier than I should have been so I  began to "Eat for Life" and exercise with Tyler.  As we ate healthy and worked-out our inspiration to keep on going was a picture that was taken of us at our 2012 Sweetheart Banquet at church.  At that point Tyler had reached his all-time highest weight and I of course looked pretty chubby myself since I was expecting a baby.  This year we had our picture taken at the Sweetheart Banquet again and it was funny to see the difference!!  One thing we have learned is that when you eat right, exercise, and do not have extra pounds on you have much more energy and feel so much better!!  

BEFORE




AFTER
 


No comments:

Post a Comment