Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nehemiah is Growing!!!


      I cannot believe how quickly Nehemiah is growing!!  It seems like just yesterday that he was born, and now he is almost 10 months old!!  He is getting to be quite the character.  Even though he can't talk yet, he let's us know quite clearly what he wants by using his hands and other methods that he has developed:)!!  He does not crawl, since he does not like being on his stomach at all!!!  If he wants something he scoots to it!  He keeps us laughing with the things that he does.  It took us a while to get him used to going to bed early but now he is accustomed to it and sleeps almost 12 hours every night!  It is such a blessing!!  Tyler and I have a few hours of peace and quiet every evening to work on things that we need to work on.  Nehemiah loves to eat!!  His new favorite is corn bread.  When he eats it he makes quite a mess of himself!  Yesterday after he ate corn bread I found some of it up his nose!  A couple of weeks ago we had a beautiful day and he was able to go in an outdoor swing for the first time.  We were in someone's yard, and he was enthralled with their dog.  I could barely get one picture with him remotely looking at the camera! 



 This picture makes me laugh because this is the way his hair always looks...no matter what I do to it it sticks straight up in the back!
 
 Tyler and I took him on a walk on one of our nice days and he konked out before we got home.

This is a classic Nehemiah picture...he almost always has his mouth open and is always banging very loudly on something!


 
One of the girls at church was playing with him and put all these plastic toys around him.  He sat so still for 15 minutes because he didn't want to mess this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment