There are a few more funny things that came from the mouths of my students that I would like to post! Two happened after my last post and one I had forgotten about...
*I was eating lunch yesterday and L.J. came up to me and said, "Mrs. Brock, it is very important to eat ONLY HEALTHY FOOD!!!!!!!!" I asked her, "Why is that?" She replied in a very grown-up voice, "Because it will make you very, very skinny." Today, the same little lady came up to me during lunch time again (my lunch hour is not a very quite, peaceful one) and said, "Do not eat salt, Mrs. Brock. It is not good for you!" I am not sure if her family has been having health classes at home, or what the deal is!
*At the end of every PACE, my students have to quote their PACE verse before they can take their test. Yesterday T.C. wanted to take her Social Studies test, and came up to my desk to quote Ephesians 4:25. She confidently quoted, "Speak every man truth with his newborn!" If you're a little confused, its because the last word is supposed to be "neighbor".
*Before we eat lunch or snack, we always pray together as a class. A little while ago, we had just finished praying for snack, when my sweet Down Syndrome student told me that his sister had her eyes open during prayer. When I told him that he must have also had his eyes open during prayer, he could not figure out how I could have known that!:)
To Elevate the Soul
8 years ago
Another quotable from L.J...*runs up to Cassidy* "If you are gonna do anything with peanut butter....choose Jif." *runs away*
ReplyDelete