Today I was working with Jonah on his part for the school closing program, and I thought I would take the opportunity to take a couple of pictures so that you all could see him.
This was the first picture we tried. I had to tell him that the point was not to be goofy but just to have a nice picture for other people to see.
He basically got the point of a nice picture here (I think).
He wanted to do a shooting picture, so I let him. After the picture was taken I asked him who he was shooting, and he said that he was shooting me! (Thank you very much, Jonah)
*Notice my school uniform:)!
This is him with the picture that he drew for me a few days ago. You cannot really see the big "Mawwy" and little "Jonah", because they were drawn in yellow.




Thanks for the pictures Mary! He looks wonderful!
ReplyDelete