I am thoroughly convinced that I have the BEST WIFE IN THE WORLD! Last Thursday, it was my birthday...23 years old! It was a normal school day and by the time school was over, we were both tired and worn out, so we did not really do anything! That evening, Mare was very bummed that she could not make my birthday a special day...I kept reassuring her that it was okay and I did not need anything special! All the time she was saying these things, she had a surprise birthday party planned! She is pretty mischievous...but I like when her mischievousness is in my favor!
On Saturday, we went visiting for our bus route. After our bus visiting, I went with my dad to Mongolian Grill (yummy!!) and then went to Cabela's. Mare was at my parents house to "help around the house" or so she told on the phone! Little liar! LOL! After Cabela's, my dad & I headed home! The whole time, my dad was acting very suspicious, especially when he let me enter the house before him! He never does that! As I entered the house, I looked at the mirror that is right by the back door and saw a man from our church! Soon I realized my WONDERFUL wife's plans! She is truly the best!!
Pastor Williams (left) and Tim Wells (right), a layman in the church
My WONDERFUL wife and I!
Jolly Mrs. Williams, Pastor's wife
We all sat around the piano for about 2 hours singing about our GREAT GOD!
Mare being very naughty!!
Part of the group singing!
(Left to Right) Pastor Williams, dad & Mr. Mauller, my "adopted" grandpa and now Mary's too!
There goes my diet! LOL!
The feast!
No comments:
Post a Comment