Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Am Blessed!

     Last night I realized once again just how blessed I am to have the husband that I have!  I love him dearly and it is times like last night that I am reminded again how much I do love him!
     I woke up yesterday morning with a pinched nerve, and my right leg was hurting terribly!  No matter what I tried to alleviate the pain during the day, it did not work.  Our dear little son seems to be doing that to me A LOT lately!  By the time we got home from work and from visiting someone in the hospital, it was past 6:00. Just the thought of making supper and cleaning up made my leg hurt worse!  As I headed toward the kitchen, I heard Tyler say, "I'll make supper tonight".  Oh what blessed words those were!  I asked him if he was positive that he wanted to do that.  He reassured me several times, and then told  me to go sit in a nice, warm bath, which usually seems to help when I am having back problems.  While I did that, he cooked up a wonderful supper!  I definitely ate too much!!!  When we had finished, I got up to do the dishes and clean up.  Then Tyler said, "I will clean everything up tonight!"  He had to reassure me several more times that he was perfectly fine with doing dishes and cleaning and sweeping, etc.  He made me then lay down and rest!  What a wonderful night it was for me! 
     The Lord has definitely blessed me, and I am so thankful for my husband.  I think that as wives, we don't let our husbands know how much we love them and how thankful we are for them as much as we should.  I praise the Lord that he brought Tyler into my life 3 1/2 years ago and that He has blessed us already with so many wonderful times and memories!
    

1 comment:

  1. A blessing for you as well as an example of a God honoring marriage for others to see.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete