Monday, May 21, 2012

The Power of Post-it® Notes...

         Yesterday, my wife & I went to the graduation of a young man in our church! At least in the United States, it is a tradition at wedding & graduation to "deck out" a person's car with various things, whether it be balloons, silly string, etc. Well, yesterday, I saw a couple of cars "deck out" that caught my attention. The first one was a car that was shrink wrapped all the way around the car. Then after the graduation as I was trying to find my car in the ocean of cars, I saw this car!


      If you are not able to tell, the car is covered with Post-It Notes, even spelling "Class of 2012!" & "Congrats" (first picture). I did not realize until yesterday that Post-It Notes had so much sticky power. If you have ever been to South Dakota for any length of time, you know that we have a lot of high wind, especially on the prairie. Well, this graduation took place at the Ellsworth AFB's High School. It was very windy yesterday, but the "little stickies" held on for dear life! Oh, the Power of Post-It Notes!

"Do NOT under estimate the Power of Post-It Notes!"

1 comment:

  1. Well someone sure put a lot of time and dedication into that clever piece of work!

    ReplyDelete